Saturday, September 30, 2006

quick week update

ok.. so its saturday and i really havent had a chance to write.. We have not did to much this week. We did go see OPEN SEASON yesterday. It is homecoming here so we went to the parade , Nikka was in it for a volunteer group she's in. So after the parade we ate at twisters and walked to the movie theatre across the street. Both kids loved the movie. Aubrey did want to get down and walk around several times. She did awsome and kiki had a good time sitting with the big girls in front of me. THe have little booster seats so it was funny looking at her with her sitting so tall in her seat . Just like her cousins =) SHe really enjoys her time with Makayla and dominique. THey fight over her somtimes but in the end kiki is always with both. Aubrey likes playing sometimes but HATES when they treat her as a baby and try to pick her up.She thinks she's a big girl right with them. Today I am goign to a concert with maice and my cousin Cheri and a few of macie's friends. I have not been to a concert in ages.. I think DMB in 2001 was my last concert!! So it should be fun. My mom is going to keep the girls for me. Both kids are totally fine with her .Which is a big relief for me. Well thats all for now. I better go make some breakfast! love love love pati

1 comment:

Team Manager said...

I took Zane to see Open Season at the drive in yesterday, too! He enjoyed it. What concert are you going to?