Monday, September 25, 2006

AppleUmpkin fest



We went to http://www.appleumpkin.com/ appleumpkin festival and it was fun.. It was a long 2 hrs to get there but it was well worth the trip. Its a beautiful drive full of farms and beautiful fall tree's. WE stopped and bought some fresh veggi's from a stand . It has a little can that u put your money in. Only upstate NY have i seen On your Honor places like that. We had a great time at the festival. I forgot my camera in the car so i have no pics of it..But it was beautiful and fun. All the kids dressed alike as you can see in the pic. There is apic of the car ride home. Megan and her kids rode behind us. Today's monday and i think we'll go feed the geese and then go see " how to eat fried worms" today at our local theatre. Thats about all for now I have to go pick up kiki from school. Check back for more pics in a few days.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hey Girl! I see things are going well. I'm glad Kiki is doing good in school. Sounds like you are keeping pretty busy and having fun doing it. I'm getting my house set up little by little. Got my household goods and none of it was ruined. So my entire garage is full of boxes that I have to go through now. Had a HUGE yardsale over the weekend and sold our furniture from Korea. We went and bought all new stuff for the living. It's gorgeous. I'll post pics on my site when I get a chance. The kids are doing good. Rob leaves on the 4th which is next Thursday. So I'm holding up the best I can. Well I'm off to bed now. Miss you guys!
Love,
Steph

Team Manager said...

Sounds like a great way to spend the day. I miss the fall coloring we saw in Virginia. I'll be taking Zane to a pumpkin patch in the next couple of weeks but we just won't have the fall scenary to go along with it :(