Monday, September 18, 2006

Mmmmmmmmm the grape festival




So yesterday Meg and i took all the kids to the grape festival in silver creek. It was a beautiful day full of fun rides, face painting, good food, and live bands. There was craft tables and lots of children everywhere!! Kearney and Aubrey had such a great time. Kearney went on a few rides and aubrey's favorite part was the icecream. We walked quite a bit and we all slept great lastnight!

3 comments:

Team Manager said...

Sounds like a blast. You all look great. And I'm glad someone slept good last night :)

Are you wearing sunglasses over your prescription glasses? You are such a trendsetter!!!

We 4 King said...

lol... I have too!! Thats why i love that big sunglasses are in!!=)

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful Patty! Being home in NY definitely agrees with you. Can I come too?