

Yipppeee its friday....Here is a few pics that were requested by daddy!! Aubrey's sleeping with u near her.. And the other pic of her with jayden and kiki in the new double jogger we love!!ANways Yesterday the girls went to an amazing music class called Music with Mar. Both girls loved it!! Kearney really participated , as aubrey just kinda walked around and danced and just enjoyed the kids. Kearney had a great day at school today. SHe brought home a few art projects of stars that were colored , painted and one is sparkeled. Aubrey and i picked her up from class. Kearney ran up to aubrey and the first thing she said was" Miss Aubrey Did u miss me today?" And with a big hug they were both just so glad to see eachother. Kearney made one special sparkly star for daddy and a colored one for mommy and grammy has a painted flag with stars on it thats already on the fridge. Kearney's geting better about leaving the house now.Yesterday Makayla had a soccer game and macie took kiki with her. Aubrey , Nikka , Miya and I went on a walk for about an hour all around our neighborhood. I went today to sign up at golds gym with aubrey. It looks great , the childcare looks nice and the womens gym is VERY nice and full of mom's and retiree's. I plan to go a couple days a week , hopefully Aubrey will like it.. Today she cried...I think i will take both kids there tommorrow so kiki can help if aubrey gets upset. I talked to thad a bit today while puting kiki down for a nap. The time difference is rough. The best time for me to talk with him is at night after the babes are down..but that means him waking up early and standing in line.. Hopefully we will get it figured out. I love him and miss him so much!!I will post more pics soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment