
It was a long trip from Hawaii to MN , to MI, to NY.. But we made it here. The girls pretty much slept between flights. It of course was a tearful goodbye..The last week in hawaii was just way to fast. But anyways we are here in NY. Trying to get the girls on the time zone here.. They keep waking up from 12-2am... I am getting our room organized and full of fun for the girls. I will post pics when i get everything in its place. I know thad wants to see our room. I go tommorrow to Kiki's school to meet her teacher and she can take a peek at her classroom. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkimkikikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiii kikikikikikikikikkikkkik
iiikkkkiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkijkikiiiiii
iiiiiiikkkkk
Ok that was Kearney saying her name.. At her school each child brings home a chair and they get to decorate it.. I still cant make up my mind how we are going to do it...so if you have some ideas ..Do chime in!! Hmmm whatelse.. We had planned to buy a new minivan when i got home, But my mom and dad bought one ..So i am going to just share it with my mom. Its nice and roomy and the girls LOVE it. My neice Makayla(10) and Dominique(11) are both very good with my girls and a great help. We are starting to set up halloween decorations and pick out costumes. NY is so perfect for halloween with all the beautiful tree's changing colors.. Ok enough for now..I know i am rambling... Off to make eggs n bacon for my girls..
4 comments:
Hey you, I sent you a reply in myspace. Please read it soon. I love and miss you dearly.
I'm glad you made it there safely. I know it must have been a rough trip. I'm so glad that you get to spend the next year with your family. I know you would rather have Thad home but I know you are also very close with your parents and sisters. I'm looking forward to pics, too.
Patti,
I really think a helicopter and motorcycle would be approriate. Kearney really wants to be a "big airplane pilot"!!
I miss you and am glad you made it safely. Give me your number and mailing address... Love ya!!!!
Post a Comment