Ok so that is the name of the band we went to see last night. It was pretty good. It is a reggae band with horns and an keyboard. Its a 10 man band all ages were in it. We had a great time. I should have taken a picture of us before we went out. I was able to Blow dry my hair and actually get dressed without a child climbing all over me!! Makayla walked the kids in teh double jogger outside here while i got ready. We left about 6 and i was home at a lil after 2am. I had about 5 beers over a 5 hr time frame. So i was fine. The girls had a great time here. Grammy watched them with the help of Nikka. I gave the kids a box i was going to use for thads stuff we sent off but hte box was too big. SOthe kids had a great time playing in it.. coloring it.. stickering it.. I'll have to post some pictures of that. It is a hit here. Now today.. is sunday.. What are we goig to do today?? I think we may go apple picking.. that sounds like a fun thing to do. I am going to go get dressed and take the kids out . We have to get out and about while the weather is nice. Pretty soon its snow , and we'll be homebound for a looooooong time!! Better run!
2 comments:
Glad you had a good time and that the girls had fun, as well. And hell yes, you should have taken pics before you went out. You know it's not often you get all dolled up like that!! Enjoy your apples.
You scared me with the title "john Browns Body, I thought you were talking about Jon Brown.
Post a Comment