Friday, September 08, 2006

The King has arrived


He's in kuwait now. He called after 2 stops after california. They stopped in Ireland and then Budapest then landed in Kuwait. He said the HEAT is awful. He said it feels like a hairdryer blowing on you...Its 130 degrees out. All he see's is flat sand just like in the movies, and a few camels and goats roaming the desert alone. Im sure he'll call us tonight. I bought him some of those tee's and shorts that wick away sweat and a calling card. I got a few emails asking about sending out packages to him . His address is this
Thad M King
B co 2-25 AVN REG
Camp Speicher
APO AE 09393

He said if you must send somthing...calling cards , candy or magazines would be shared with him and his roommate.or roomates..He will be in kuwait for about a month or so. Once he gets to Iraq he will have Vonage so he will be able to call everyone and we can call him. I am going to post some pics of the girls asap. Just been super busy here and i have to figure out how to make the pics smaller...Kearney and I decorated her chair for school monday . She's VERY excited!! Here is a pic of her with painting it..Thats all for now!! love Love love patti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correction it is COB Speicher, not Camp Speicher
-thad

Anonymous said...

Correction it is COB Speicher, not Camp Speicher
-thad