
Thad left for the desert . He hasnt called me yet but soon he will. He couldnt say how long it would be untill he could call me. So we'll just wait to hear from him. My stomach is in knots ... Its just still crazy he'll be gone for more than a month or two. The girls and I have been VERY busy moving in here and setting up our room. Shopping for school clothes and such . Today we went to check out kiki's new school . She starts monday!! She's very excited. Her teacher is sweet and her class is cute. She has 2 teachers and 16 kids in her class. Its not at all like korean preschool but I pray she likes it just as much. She doesnt like to leave the house here.. I think because normally when we come to visit we dont stay very long .She thinks she's not going to see grammy or poppy or that we are going back to hawaii or somthing. She said today she wants her daddy this week. I tell her daddy will be gone for awhile but soon we'll see him on the computer and that she can talk to him on the phone. I know kids have no concept of time..But i swear she does!! She's a smart one . I decided to put her in the 4 yr old class at school. She's only 3 but she's really smart and knows what most 5 yr olds know . I just wanted her to be at her level. If it doesnt work out.. No biggie she can go to the 3 yr old class. Her teacher's really sweet and i think kearney's going to love school. The kids were out with poppy and grammy in the garden picking veggies today. Aubrey loves the tomatoes as you can see..Ok Thats all for now..I better head to bed. Hope all is well...And leave a message, I want to know you guys are reading this!! Oh i have a new cell #
so email me and i"ll send it out. pjcase@yahoo.com
es
1 comment:
I'm glad to hear things are falling into place for you guys. I sat out with my neighbors Rachel and B last night and we had this huge discussion about our guys deploying. Don't know if you read my blog yet but Rob leaves in a month. I'm starting to wonder if I really am crazy staying here by myself with 3 kids. I'll get through it, I always do. Hang in there, he'll call as soon as he can. ((HUGS))
Love Ya!
Steph
Post a Comment