




The girls were full of boogers and coughing so we stayed home and lounged around all day. I rented some movies for the girls to watch and we made a bed out of pillows and they drank their OJ and had snacks. Grammy gave them special treats of Icecream as you can see in aubrey's pic... So then they had a nice bubble bath and momma put too much in! There was bubbles on the ceiling , all over the floor, and i had a hard time geting the suds out of their hair! Ahhh it was a fun fun day of really nothing going on. I switched our room around and put up bunk beds instead of hte two toddler beds ( that were NEVER SLEPT IN!!) I am on the top bunk and the girls share the bottom. I will put up some pics of our room later, I have xmas presents out to be wrapped up. Thad and i talked lastnight he's doing good. Lots of love to all, love P K A
No comments:
Post a Comment