Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Gobble Gobble





We hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. The girls were the "server's " and helped bring out the goodies . Everyone had a great time and there was lots of food for everyone. I made Thads mom's Broccoli Casserole and spinach artichoke dip . Both were devoured that day with no leftovers! I was pretty happy to see that everyone liked it so much but the next day i was sad because i so look forward to leftovers! So with our Turkey BLT's i had to have mashed potatoes and stuffing. Thad was able to call which was very nice ! He had a to-go plate for he had to work on thanksgiving. We all missed him very much! He was in our prayer at dinner . The day after turkey day , My dad and George ( a long time family friend) rented a payloader to put fill on Macie's bank behind her house . I took the girls in the wagon down to watch and they loved it! The weather here has been amazingly warm with today about 68 degrees ! It is supposed to rain this weekend so our plans of traveling to Olcott NY to see the Erie Canal and Santa Wagon ride have been cancelled. Im sure we can find something else to do . Tommorrow we are going to the Angola Public Librairy to make Gingerbread houses! I will be sure to bring my camera. Oh here is a pic of the girls playing around in thier baby bunk beds! Good grief I walked in to see Aubrey sucking on a fake baby bottle laying or squishing herself in the baby bed and we all laughed so hard . Kearney wanted to join in the fun so she squeezed in the other bed! Hope all is well with everyone!!
* packages to thad must be sent by Dec 9th to be ther before xmas*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the outfits I really want a picture of the Kiki and Baby A in there Chef hats. where did you get those outfits they are darling.

Nonna