




Oook so i had some troubles putting up pics..but now it seems better. So Halloween was a grrreat day! I took the kids to all the neighbors here that i used to trick or treat when i was so young. They all got a kick out of seeing my two blessings. THe girls LOVED it too!! I told kearney the louder you yell trick or treat the more candy you get. So she Was VERY loud overpowering ALL the other kids( makayla and dominique). Aubrey said trick or treats as well and was so delighted after every house inspecting what they put in her pumpkin bucket! After going around our little nieghborhood i took the kids to this church on RTE 20 . They had huge tents outside with games and jumphouses. It was a great alternative to trick or treating out in the cold. They played games for candy and saw elmo and a few other characters there. I got to see some old friends from highschool as well. It was a great night! We came home . Mom had to inspect the candy and i had to eat a few suspicious looking treats( milky ways) It was a great halloween i hope you enjoy the pics!
1 comment:
Glad it went well. The kids look absolutely adorable. I'm so glad your camera wasn't dead this time!!
Post a Comment