Sunday, October 22, 2006

Jaydens home!

So he arrived here yesterday evening after dinner. He looks so much better. He'll have breathing treatments of albuterall ( sorry cant spell) whenever he has a breathing spell. We are soo happy to have him back home!! Even with all the kids we have here , he was very very missed. So today I took the kids to the mall and walmart to do some shopping for thad. He had a big list of things he needed and we made up another package to send out this week. I also bought kiki a dance tutu outfit and stockings for dance tommorrow evening! Its so cute. I was very surprised that walmart carries Danskin brand dance outfits and stockings. I remember when i was in gymnastics the outfits were very pricey and could only be found at dance stores and boutiques. So i was very happy to see them at walmart for alot cheaper !! We stopped at the dollar store for a treat for the girls, they picked out fake jewlry and nails with Bling hairclips... Yes i certainly do have girly girls! I wish aubrey was of age to take dancing she'd love it!! Well i also bought a movie for the girls " OVER THE HEDGE" . Kearney saw the movie and yelled Very VERY loud ,... " daddy took me to see that in hawaii" over and over.. so i had to buy it for her. YES thad... i know.. we dont need it.. But it sure made her happy. I am pretty much done christmas shopping already. I have a few thigns to get but i am about 80% done. =) Woo Hoo. I will post some pics soon! i promise!

2 comments:

Team Manager said...

I'm so glad to hear Jayden is doing better and back home. I'm sure he missed everyone as much as they missed him.

Way to go on your X-mas shopping. I haven't even started!!

Steph said...

I'm glad that he's home and doing better. I haven't even started my christmas shopping yet. Hope everyone is doing good. Give me a call later.
Steph