Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Need to rename the blog.... to We 5 kings !!!

Yep thats right people Im preggo again!!!!!!!!!!! I am just now 4 wks.. Our lil vacation last month!! Well that was such a great weekend that blessed us with a new one one the way! I havent told the girls as we'll wait till i see all is well with the ultrasound . But i feel great this time and i think we'll be just fine. Thad and I are soooooooo very excited. This is going to be a great time for us to have our last one. Mom called it when we bought the house... She said Ahh patti you know..you will be having a new baby in your new house! I laughed of course and didnt think much about it. We have talked several times about having one more and i was just still very nervous after the miscarriage.But i feel this is going to be fine. So prayers please! The girls are going to be such helpers and im sure they'll LOVE having a real live baby in the house. I'll be sure to tell you when we tell the girls.. i wonder what the reaction is going to be out of Aubrey! And names.. man what goes with Kearney and Aubrey??

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so super happy for you guys!!!!

Jen said...

Hurray!!! Welcome to the family of 5 group!! I am telling you, it is WONDERFUL. We are only 7 weeks into it but it is so fun having 3. Spencer is a dream come true and I know yours will be too. We will be praying for you!

Lauren Brown said...

Well personally, I like the name Lauren :) I still can't velieve it Patti, I'm just soooo super excited!