Friday, May 15, 2009

Boston Harbor field trip with Aubrey's School











What a fun time we had! My heart was racing with all the kids so close to the side of the dock... Yes they had life jackets on so we were prepared...It was chilly this morning and man it would have been Very cold in that water. The diver had a 7mm wetsuit on ..Man i wish i didnt get rid of my 9mm wetsuit! He went down for 2 mins and came up with crabs n shrimp...I could do that daily and make yummy dinners with them sea creatures! hmm Maybe thad still has his wetsuit. I never thought about diving here with the water being so cold. But after watching Diver Mark I really wanted to go =) Someday~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on to NC you can go in now without the wet suit or we could just go crabbing off the pier, Looks like a good time I think going there and seeing that is the best type of education. Aubrey looks so cute with her Big Bow!!!

Nonna