Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday EVERYONE!






The guadaunolo Family is coming up from Camas WA to visit for the weekend. We missed Kate and Nico's birthday and Luca's is coming up in may. Kearney's in this week and Aubrey's is the 25th Soooooooooooooo we baked a cake and plan to sing to everyone after din din. They are on their way now it takes about 1.5 hrs to get here. BUT it is wet-snowing outside now as aubrey says it. Its not sticking to the ground so i just hope its an easy drive for them. Anywho the girls were singing and dancing as we were baking..I sent a few video's from my cell to a few select people that can get video's via cell. If you want to be added to the list email ur number! We are going to head up to the NW trek tommorow morning with the crew i will be sure to take more pics then. Till then ! I gotta run we made MY fav cake~ and frosting!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got one word for that picture of Kearney with her tongue out KISS!!! Love, Nonna&PaPaw