Ok this is a mommy brag momment So.. just to forwarn you!
She's 5 and in kindergarten and has been reading for a few months now. But now.. She's really reading with no help and understands what she reads. She's in the top reading group in her class they are called the TIGER's. I bought her a bunch of early reading books that she has become very fond of. I also have the tag reader system from leapfrog that she uses when we are in the car. Im just so proud of my baby girl. SHe's growing so fast!! When thad brings my camera home i will do a video clip~
Free Tiktok Followers Without Downloading Apps
5 years ago
1 comment:
Way to go KEARNEY!!!! What a big girl. Oh yes, and way to go mommy. I know you must be so proud. I can't wait to see that lightbulb go off in my little ones heads. ENJOY!!!
Post a Comment