SOunds fun right? Well..........Its not! Its aggrivating and really tiresome. Trying not to wonder to far from thads work and a decent school system. The houses are built right on top of the next and really pretty much all look the same. We have a few in mind that are maybe's...but we'll see next week. I fly out and meet up with Alisa who is going to help me weed out the bad ones. Thad and the girls will fly into portland to meet us for a quick turkey dinner and then back to house shopping. Then back home to hawaii to tie up some loose ends . We will leave hawaii two weeks after which will be dec 15th! Oh the joys. Pray we find a decent house with a decent yard in a decent school district. We love you all sorry if we havent called..its just NUTS HERE~ more than normal..
1 comment:
I always enjoy setting up a "new" home but I don't envy you right now. The hunt is always very stressful. Out of curiosity did you all consider living on post until you could scout out a good location/house? We've never done it that way but I might consider it next time since finding a good school is important to us now.
Best of luck!!!
Post a Comment