Wooo Hooo!! The kids played Soo well. I am so proud of our team. They are 5 and 6 yr olds and this is their first year playing. So as you can imagine it was alot of clumping and hands on the ball in the begining...But now they are passing and shooting and really true team players. I love my entire team and they will all be missed. My team parents are awsome and all so supportive of their lil players which is always awsome. We have our team party next weekend at the beach and it will for sure be a blast! Kearney did great and had fun. I dont think she will do soccer again. Its just her thing but we gave it a shot! Thad and i want her to try it all and then pick what she wants to stick with or if she wants to do any sports at all. I really think cheerleading will be it for her though. Which starts Next week!! After todays game we went to McD's for icecream and the girls had fun in there. Boy we sure miss daddy though!!
Free Tiktok Followers Without Downloading Apps
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment