Monday, September 29, 2008

Ahhhhh sunday's~










Today i took the lil ladies shopping for cheerleading sneakers for Miss Kearney Kat. After we hit up the movies for a little KUNG FU PANDA~ Which yes we have seen it a few times now..but Dang i love that movie!! THe girls yes they like it too but I love it much much more! I am the monkey, Kearney is the tigeress, and aubrey is the snake .. and kearney says Daddy is the panda! After all he is the HERO! I then quickly stopped home for a quick pack of dinner and we went on a quick hike up to KoleKole Pass for dinner.There was some fruit at the mouth of the stone where the chopped heads would roll today~I smelled the rolls of leaves to see what was in them..Hey ?? Wouldnt u have?ha ha ha The girls hiked very well and enjoyed it so we will do it more often. I had to work off alllllllllllllll that butter popcorn i ate at the movie theatre..although the hike is only like ... 2 mins long?? LOL Now we are practicing cheer's ... Over.. and over......and over.......and .. yep.. Over..

4 comments:

calvin & hobbs said...

that first pic is a really good one of you!! and aub made me laugh in that one and in the sandwich one, LOL!!! looks like fun! we'll have to join you one of these days. you know where EVERYTHING IS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aubrey, What a little Ham!!!!

Nonna

Our Family said...

What is up with little one's faces?? hee hee Kearney is becoming quite the beautiful young lady!! Miss you guys!

Holly said...

so want to go next time you decide on a lil hike..give us a ring to tag along!