Monday, July 23, 2007

Some where over the rainbow



Sky's are blue~ Ohh do i love it here! Beautiful just beautiful!!
Have you ever seen two rainbows?? i think it means good luck!
Well the kids and I went to see the firework show and luau at Hilton Hawaiian village on friday . Saturday we worked on the house and went and did some shopping.
Sunday today... we went to the Northshore where we swam with sea turtles! NO JOKE
they were everywhere!! I of course forgot to bring my camera ! Uggg i was so mad.
Well we watched the surfers adn the sea turtles. Kiki was Sand surfing!! THere was big sand dunes and she was sliding down them . Aub and I sat at the shoreline and let the waves Crash into us.. she was on my lap and fell asleep on me! It was pretty wavey too! makayla was diving for seashells and coral . It was a relaxing chillout day for us. Tommorrow we are going to Pearl harbor and i will for sure bring my camera! I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how beautiful wish i were there i am leaving this week cant wait til then ttfn