So today is the 4th of july! We went to see the fireworks lastnight THANK GOODNESS!!It is raining here so bad i dont think there will be anything going on tonight.. I dont have pictures from lastnight.. I totally forgot to bring the camera. My dad's good friend has a this beautiful beachhouse where all the "richies" live and it was soooo nice! The girls really enjoyed watching the fireworks and so did I.
Aubrey after breakfast went out back on the patio and started playing in the rain. It was so sweet watching her play by herself in the rain i had to run and fetch the camera. She was soaked! Kearney and Dominique were playing fairy's inside and didnt want much to do with it. Hope you enjoy the pics!
2 comments:
Aub is so innocent, she finds wonder in normail stuff. I love and miss you guys!!!- Love thad
She is so dang cute! It sounds like she has a great personality, too.
Post a Comment