Kearney graduated preschool today. She did such a great job! I video'd it for thad and if i can figure out how i will put it on here.She was a total Ham as you can see in the pics..SHe kept waiving HI MOMMA HI GRAMMY!! She sang God bless america and i cried like a baby. Im so proud of her! She wasnt shy at all. She recited a poem and said it loud and clear. She was dancing to all the songs they sang.. The lady in front of me said" Wow you have an actress on your hands! SHe's doing great!". She looked so beautiful and has grown so much over the year. I got her report card and she got A+ in everything! She did need help with her zipper.. But knew all her letters and numbers and all the little quizes she did great. Well..Thats enough of me boasting. Im just such a proud momma! I love my Kiki bean to pieces! Oh let me add..Aubrey was in the middle of the isle putting on her own show with Gabriella! They took all the stars off the floor and were playing with them ! Those two are partners in crime! Thats for sure!!
Free Tiktok Followers Without Downloading Apps
5 years ago
1 comment:
So adorable! You have every reason to be proud. I'd be crying too :)
Post a Comment