Grammy and Poppy bought a new patio set and cabanna. We all helped out puting it together. Aub and Kiki watched and helped with what they could. They both really had an interest with the small wrench and really watched when we were tightening the screws. Well after nap Aub woke up and she was on a mission. We all went out side and she was looking around for somthing. I went and filled the little pool with water and opened the sandbox and all the kids went to town playing. Well aub was over under the cabanna and under the glass table. I went over to see what she was doing . She said " Me Do it Momma, Me do it!". She was tightening all the screws with the little wrench. It was funny. She is so smart and must have watched where i put the wrench. She was doing this for about 30 mins. I had to run in and snap a few shots. She's just such a funny little person!
Free Tiktok Followers Without Downloading Apps
5 years ago
2 comments:
look at this Kid....Just like Daddy!!!!
She is SO adorable. I love her expression in the first pic. I love it when the little ones find something so interesting in everyday life that you would never have come up with on your own.
Post a Comment