

Kearney's school sent thad packages and pictures. THad is holding up Kiki's you can see her name . THe picture is Thad and kearney holding hands sledding . Her school really did go all out for him and his company.They sent everything from sweets to mp3 players. It really made kearney feel so good to see this picture of thad holding her picture.
I know its been so long since i have posted. Not to much has been going on here . Just keeping busy. I will be adding pictures and postings i promise!Thanks to Thad who finally sent me pictures!! I love this picture of thad , its my favorate! He looks so hot want to touch the hiney!
2 comments:
That is really cool of Kearney's school. I bet it was a nice surprise for the guys. And what a nice thrill for Kearney, too.
Keep the posts coming!!
Thad you look good Son. We love & miss you. I know everybody loved the things from Kearney's school.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment