Friday, January 26, 2007

Disney on Ice







So we took a trip to Disney on Ice with the gang. We had a big crew this time. Scheris , Rich, Gabby , Gavin , Kearney,Aubrey,Dominique, Makayla , and I all sat together in the perfect seats. We had the 200 level first row where they have the glass wall up at perfect height for Aubrey and Gabby to be able to roam without worries of them bumping the person in front or falling... They have a little walkway thats bigger than the normal . We had the same for the Wiggles and we will get that seating the next time! So the kids really had a blast ! The show was great , never a dull moment and we could see everything from where we were. The food was good , expensive but good. Scher and I brought snacks and just passes around all the goodies. But we wanted the souvenir cups so we did pay the 10$ for snowcones that we all shared. Nikka and Makayla even enjoyed the show. I thought they would say something negitive being preteens..but nope they really enjoyed the show too. It started at 7 and ended at 9 so by the time we made it home everyone was pretty tired. Aubrey of course fell asleep within 5 mins of being in the car.Kearney wanted to show grammy all the cool stuff she got and of course to tell her she saw Ariel and Minnie her favorites. It was a great show. I have went yearly to every show until i turned 20...I would have kept it going but i moved to be with thad.. and i never heard about them much in TN or FL....Oh yes..my dad would get me floorseats and i would go every year with a friend for my birthday present.So i will try to keep it up with our girls..but not sure if HAWAII has it.. We'll see.

No comments: