Thursday, December 21, 2006

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas






Sorry its been so long since we've been on here to post anything.. As you can imagine its been pretty busy here. We had Nona and Papaw come visit for a weekend . THe girls really loved that.Beth and alan took the girls shopping and played a bunch. They really had a great weekend..Unfortunatly i cant figure out how to put up downloaded pics.. But when i figure it out. I will post them. Here area few pics of kiki at her schoolxmas party. And a pic of last yr xmas... Man time does fly!! THen lastly is the pic of all the grandkids here. We are prepared for xmas ... For the most part anyways. I am really haveing a hard time with Thad being away... We've never been apart for christmas since 7 yrs ago! I am trying to keep busy and keep things upbeat for the girls. My mom and I are going to get our feet done tommorrow!!Thanks Beth! Meg and my dad are going to watch Aubrey and Scheris is goign to take kiki to music class. I will be puting up more pics in the next week. I promise! Hope all is well. Love Love Love Patti...
ps.. xmas cards...are not going to be sent out.. so sorry... just cant get myself to write them out!! I know that sounds dumb.... but anyways... We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and God Bless you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish i could be there to enjoy all the fun. I miss and love ya'll. The kids look so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those kids are beautiful. But is that one with Santa from last year?? If not it totally looks like the CAC before the redecoration. Anyway, they are beautiful and Cameron loves being able to see their pictures. We miss you so much. Love always, Becca, Darrell and Cameron

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, the girls look so big & they are cutie pies.. They are really growing up sooo fast. I hope you had a wonderful christmas and hope santa was good to the girls(which I know he was). Would like to see you guys. Call us sometime home # is 910-784-9672, my cell (kim) is 910-540-3622 and Tommys is 910-540-3422. If you happen to be in Wilmington let us know. Love ya, Tommy, Kim and the girls....