

Kearney and Poppy went out to make Frosty the snow man. THey were out there for about an hour or so. Kearney rolled all of the body of frosty. Poppy picked out the arms and Aubrey brought out gumdrops for frosty's buttons, A carrot for frosty's nose, and Poppy found a twig for frosty's mouth. It was perfect packing snow ! Now here are Miya and Jayden as winter snow babies! THey are now 14 months but since they were premies they are really only 11 months now. THey are doing awsome. Jayden walks and they both clap. THey babble a bit too. Its been so busy here that i truely havent had much time to post. I've mailed out about 5 packages to Thad. He's been on some crazy missions and has great flight time so far. He is doing good and loving all the packages from everyone! THank you all ! He asked me to send out Rice Krispy treats for 50 guys in his troop so i spent all day baking . I also made some choc chip cookies.. Even though thad asked NOT For goodies..I think now that everyone is getting goodies he feels left out and wants the goodies.... WEll thats all for now. We did go uptown for Christmas in the village. I still have to download the pics and put them up . Tonight we are going to go see Santa and his Reindeer in the greenhouse in hamburg. Till then!
2 comments:
Hey girl! Pleease let me know if you need us to bake something for Thad. I wanted to send him something, but didn't know what. If there is anything he needs from here, please let us know.
Love You,
Bex
The twins have gotten so big. They look so strong. That is so exciting.
Post a Comment