
I was putting miss aubrey down to sleep at 8pm.. She had just finished her milk.. I suddenly felt the bed move..... for about 5 seconds.. I waited a min... Then jumped out of bed.. Ran and asked thad.."did u feel that? Our bed just shook for a few minutes"... He said no.. And i went back to make sure aubrey was totally asleep.. Then went in to put kiki to sleep. I checked my email and I got an email from 3 girls here in hawaii asking if I felt the 3.4 earthquake!! Wooooow That was my first earthquake!! FREAKY!! ok...just wanted to share that..Tommorrow at 5pm we fly out. Check back in a few days! xoxo luv patti
1 comment:
Crazy.
Have a safe journey to NY. I think about you often. The first couple of weeks of separation are rough, but I know being surrounded by your family and friends will be a big help. Best wishes.
Post a Comment