They went to see the Nutcracker. They picked out which dresses they wore and I did there hair how they wanted. They wore loud clappy shoes and i gave them a present early.They love their new toggle coats and i do too! THey had an amazing time . THad said they were so into it and acted like ladies the entire time. I think this will be a tradition for Daddy to take them. I stayed home and got a few things done for christmas. I've been to the nutcracker and loved it as a child.AUbrey was waiting for the one dancer that wears the bird or as aub calls it the Peacock costume... But i guess its only in some ballets.
Free Tiktok Followers Without Downloading Apps
5 years ago
1 comment:
What a great tradition to start. The girls are looking so grown up...and as beautiful as ever.
Post a Comment