Daddy got her up and dressed her . I did help with her hair though. They walked to the bus stop together with the neighborhood kids. Kearney had a great first day. She loves her teacher and is making friends fast. I will have to say she is coming home with weird sayings and her attitudes changing... Not for the good. Kearney is the sweetest lil girl i know and its so hard to see and hear her pick up not so good things from school . But its life and she's going to grow up ..Its just hard for Momma to watch and listen!! I still put her in check mind you.. But i am letting go on a few things i never thought i would. Now Aubrey's first day of school is tommorrow so stay tuned!!
Free Tiktok Followers Without Downloading Apps
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment