So Thads unit had a run-hike for 12 miles.. He was nervous the day before makeing sure to hydrate and bought new hikeing shoes. And all the preparation payed off his team was #1 ! Wayyyy to go daddy-0! After all the families brought a dish and had a picnic to celebrate. Afterwords we walked down to the "beach" area... man made me miss hawaii ALOT! The water was cold.. brown and had floating logs throughout. The girls LOVED it and didnt blink an eye .. THey jumped right in and were playing. I however sat and watched.. Makayla put her feet in and thad went in to his knee's to play with the girls. It was a beautiful backdrop of mountains and lush green tree's...But man the water was pretty gross to look at.
Free Tiktok Followers Without Downloading Apps
5 years ago
1 comment:
I see by the weather.com that it is still hott out there>I'm so sorry.You could go jump in a lake this icy one looks nice are they all really cold around there. Does the Y have a pool?
Nonna
Post a Comment