Saturday, June 27, 2009

Graduation day!!

Aww man did i cry like a baby! My baby girl is now a 1st grader!! Kearney looks so big now and is such a sweetheart. I am very proud of her for being such a great student and a great classmate. She is excited to be in 1st grade but she is really going to miss her teacher from K. Its now summer vacation and the girls have been cooped up with me not feeling good. BUT daddy comes home tommorrow yay!!! And then soon after Makayla and NOnna and Papaw will be here with daddy's truck. So busy busy week ahead of us! We are prepareing for our big camping trip with the "G" family!! We are all very very excited. I bought a tent yesterday from target..and i almost got it for free! The lady didnt charge me for it..But i went back and told her.. I cant have that bad joo joo on me!! I am now 11 wks almost 12 wks pregnant. I am tired and very pukey feeling still.. I go on the morning of the 30th for my drs appt where we can hear the heartbeat and all that jazz. I am very anxious! I just want to know that everything is ok. I will be able to rest alot easier im sure. Well thats the scoop for now peeps! HOpe all is well. I promise not to leave ya hanging for that long again..






1 comment:

Team Manager said...

Kearney is looking more and more grown up but adorable as ever.

Tell us more about Thad's truck?!?!?