Here she is Riding her school bus~ She loves her new school and made a few friends already. This is a huge step for me for her to ride the school bus....I feel good about it knowing its only 5 yr old on it in the afternoon. I think at somepoint we'll try the morning..but We decided to wait a little while.. Poor girl i came out wearing house slippers and looked like i just woke up! =) I was busy cleaning and doing laundry... I am trying to get things in order so we can have a family weekend without having to do a thing!! Thad leaves monday for 6 months... He's going to green platoon training at fort cambell. The girls and I will hang out here and get the house all done. That way this summer when daddy's all done he can come home and relax~! well im sure i will have a few things for him to do..but most will be done!


2 comments:
Big girl!! I can't believe she rides the bus. Wow. Do you still have the Christmas pictures??
Nonna
Oh I couldnt tell those were house slippers till Alan said they got a face on em I had to enlarge the photo
Post a Comment