Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kaui Just THAD and I =)


This is from the balcony of our room~

Just before our life threatening zipline excursion

Just before i ventured out on the wooden suspended bridge

Dry cave

Dry cave up on the north shore


Beth and Alan stayed here and watched the girls while Thad and I took our 2nd honeymoon =) Ha ha ha. Again Thanks Guys!! for a great vacation!! We had an awsome time of ziplineing,beaching, hiking,shopping, dineing,and driving all without children.We did miss them but MAN it was great!! Now here is a few pics~ I am going to upload a funny video clip of me freaking out on a tiny zipline that was our first one...of 7 and they ranged from this tiny one to really really long ones that went over river's and through the jungle...but the first one...Reallllllly just freaked me out..And i was the last one to go..Nobody screamed..besides me.. =) And yes..everyone loved it~ But i sure was red imbarrassed. We drove up to the lighthouse and we saw a MONK seal basking in the sun. We saw a few dry caves and a few wet caves That was super cool. We also hiked up to a waterfall that was NOT on the tourist map~ Our zipline guide told us about it , its on private property and a little ways to get to but well worth it. I am only going to pick a few fav pictures as i always do~ If you want more of a certain area email me and i will send u some more.Kaui is amazing and for the first time We felt the "ALOHA" the people were so nice and very genuine. It is a definite must DO while your here on island!!

4 comments:

Team Manager said...

You weren't kidding when you said you "updated the blog"! I enjoy all the pictures. I'm glad you and Thad got some alone time...it's good for the soul, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

You guys look awesome! We can't wait to have you 2 hours away!!!
Tha G Family

calvin & hobbs said...

how BEAUTIFUL and WHAT FUN!!!

Holly said...

I can't believe the view from your hotel balcony. I did want to stay at Barking Sands to save money, but with a view like that I have to rethink how much a $ is worth versus a georgous memory like that one!!!!