Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My baby starts Kindergarten tommorrow!!

So kearney turned 5 april 1st and THAT was huge. But now kindergarten!! I met her teacher and toured her classroom. I really got a great feeling from the teacher and from what i've heard from other parents She's the teacher EVERYONE wants. So i am happy and Im sure kearney will be ever so happy with her. I think K was my fav year of schooling.I remember Mrs.Kinn and i still see her around when im home. She STILL remembers me and my sisters too. She was awsome and i LOVED her . I hope kearney finds the same with her teacher. Now schooling has changed alot since i was there, they have soo many more opportunities . She will be in a computer class that i am really interested in seeing exactly what they will be doing. She is starting to read already at home so i think she will be able to read by the end of the year. I know we will be leaving in the next few months and that is exciting but sad for she will have to leave her friends and teachers ..But we only talk about the good thinks as of now Im sure she will let me know her feelings later on. Ok well enough of my rambling... Kearney is obsessed with this new toy i got her. Its called leapfrog tag system. Its a pen that u can read with , it tells the story outloud and has a bunch of games in each book.WE only have one book so far but i will definitly be adding to the collection. ITs awsome !! If you have a chance google it and check it out for your little ones!! Boys and girls will LOVE IT! Ok i better go wake up thad..He's on nights and took a nap before work today. I will post pics of tommorrow soon!! stay tuned! Love patti

No comments: