Monday, July 28, 2008

An Awsome visit!! Betsy , Keira and Kami came !!





We had 8 days of funfilled touristy stuff!! Keira ,Kearney and Aubrey Bonded and really had a blast together. We shopped and ate all over the island. I finally did a few things that i hadnt done yet here and it was just a great trip. It was so nice to spend time with Betsy and Kami(betsy's mom). Thad was gone but did have one day with us. We miss them so much and look forward to our next adventure!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Hey crazy! I got your message the other day and it was great to hear your voice! We leave on the 7th (already!) and then on to 30 days of vacation time!!! I will call when I get a sec... we saw Thad and those beautiful girls leaving the commissary today but missed them to say hello. Courtnie's real BDay is tomorrow and we are ahving cake at 3 if ya'll want to come by (just cake, no presents again!). We are also heading to Waikiki and the Hale Koa for fireworks on Friday if you guys are interested! Congrats to Thad on the 160th..... I will talk to you soon!! XOXO