SOooooo We went kayaking out at bellow's one of our fav beaches. We rented a cabin when my parents were here and it was so much fun and BEAUTIFUL!! Its right on the water and damn they are dirt cheap! Ok anywho we went put the kayak in the water there and ventured out in the pacific to go to twin peaks, a little island thats actually a bird sanctuary . We paddled out there.. man it was HARD!!! We stopped a few times.. I saw a few big brown leaves ..or so i thought .. it was a BIG family of sea turtles!! Wow i love this place!! =) I couldnt get to my camera phone it was in the locked water compartment.. Well we got to the little island it was beautiful and i sent a few pics adn a video message to some who can get them on their phone. SHortly after...i dropped my pricey envy in the ocean~ It drowned.. it was the saddest thing ever. I miss her so . I've cried several times i am so lost without her. **SINFF **SNIFF** We will go back to the island again and next time i am going to bring a waterproof camera. Sorry i know this is scatterbrained ... you should be used to this by now! =) Its me~ Love me or leave me~
Here is a few pics from our adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment