Saturday, April 19, 2008

Newwwwww Tattoo!!





Soooooooooooo We had a night out just Thad and I for our 8 yr JP anniversary! It was HEAVEN!! We went to dinner at Benny Hanna's and Man it was awsome!! Then dessert at Cold Stone Creamery Then........Yep we went to go get me a tattoo! We went to this place called Skin Deep. The guy Rauel did it and he's awsome! He did exactly what i wanted him to do. Thad and I were very happy and we will be going back to him for more ... later on. Its very expensive here on the island and tattoo's are huge here! I guess they're big everywhere...but i swear everyone and they're mother have tattoo's here or get them while on vacation here. WEll back to the artist. He did PUCK from MTV and a few other celebs. THad LOVES Puck so ya Thad and Rauel hit it off and talked the entire time i had my surgery done.. Yep that was like surgery!! It was soo painful!! i didnt cry ! But dang that crap hurt! That took some pics on our phones and I am going to try to upload them on the computer to send them here..its pretty funny! I may go back and put girl bow's on the lil birdies.. whatcha think? we'll see what the girls say in the morning! I think they are going to love them. This tattoo is so much better that the one i had b4..Its ALOT bigger... But its totally ME~ =) I love it~! Thanks Thad! Your the bestest!!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I love it - it is so you and so freaking unique that NO ONE will ever have it! I am glad you guys had such an incredible night..... xoxo