Ok so i am very sorry its been pretty darn busy around here! Thad left again for Alabama for Instructor Pilot School and things have been crazyness here! THe girls are great and have been dealing with daddy being gone again just fine. Our lil Pup Mr.Tiki Is a hoot. We love him! I am working on two slideshows , Thads parents came and My parents came And i am still working on a slideshow of all the pics!! Way to many to post. I am now..29! Thad threw me a surprise Bday party and wow it was great! All my friends came and it really did surprise me... Which for those of you that know me...is really REALLY hard to do! =) Thad did it with some help from my friends and i truely appreciate all the fuss over me! My bday was awsome adn seriously the best birthday i've had since i was a child. Well i am going to really start back on posting pics! I promise! Hope all is well with everyone! Love , Patti
No comments:
Post a Comment