Ok so its been a busy busy busy month!! As you can imagine we are loving being together again. We are really blessed with our loving happy family thats for sure! WE've been to the beach, shopping, eating all the foods Thad missed, and just playing around. The girls are so happy to have him home as am I. More good news!! I decided after a little coaxing to become a pampered chef rep ! I am not a good seller as i am not pushy and tend to just give things away..But i am going to try anyways. I seriously LOVE pampered chef products and truely believe its a great company to work for.I am working on seting up my own PC website..but it will be a few weeks... Being military i can move around and still continue to pursue this. It has been soooo long since i have worked i feel so out of the loop! But i am going to give it my all and see where it takes me. Anyone want to do a catalog party??? =) Send your address to my email pattikingskitchen@yahoo.com and i will ship you some info.I am just doing catalog parties as of now. WHen i feel i know enough info i will do a few cooking shows. I have a few friends who sell this and LOVE it. It really sells itself. Once u start to use it you will continue to add to your collection. I love the spices to make dips and man the cookbooks are super easy. If you know me.. you know if i can make it....you DEFINITLY can make it! I have a few must haves..but i wont keep on ... Well family is due in this week and the girls are very excited NONNA AND PAPAW fly in on thanksgiving afternoon. They are staying here a week so i will be sure to post some pics of what we end up doing. WEll i better get the girls to bed. They are pretty cranky tonight!! Love Love Love Patti n Crew
1 comment:
Glad to see you back. I wish you the best of luck with the Pampered Chef. Have a great Thanksgiving, can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment