So Thad had been promiseing Kearney he'd buy her a bike when he was home. So thats what he did, she picked out...Yes..A princess bike~ I mean..what else is there right? It was Aub's turn to pick out somthing.. What did she pick? A goldfish.. She named it Baby's and says she cries for her mommy all the time. "we have to find her mommy" aub says... The girls are in their glory with daddy. Its just so awsome to have our family back. We are all in heaven~ ESPECIALLY ME!!!
Free Tiktok Followers Without Downloading Apps
5 years ago
3 comments:
Ya! I'm making Gillian wait for Santa to bring her a new bike :)
Aubrey and animals I tell ya lol. She thinks they are sad!
You think that Aubrey may have watched finding Nemo a few times? I'm glad you are all happy.
~Heather
Ok, ok, I know Thad just got home after spending more than a year in Iraq, but we want updates!!! What have the 4 Kings been up to?
Post a Comment