I really felt like august was the never ending month! Ahh its September~
My favorite season Fall is coming, Now i miss NY. Well Thad just a few more weeks
baby and this deployment will be over! At night i think about what it will be like
when we see you and i get butterfly's and soo excited that i cant sleep. Today I have a babysitter and I am going out with a few of the girls . I need to try this babysitter out so when Thad gets home I wont have to worry about the girls. Now that nobody's breastfeeding anymore , Thad and I can actually go on dates again! I am really looking forward to that! The girls are doing great.Aubrey says to me yesterday "darling would you like some tea? Here you go darling" Ahh i just love her. Now Kearney is looking for things that she can do that I cant. This morning she says... Momma can you do this? She closed her eyes sang her ABC's clapped her hands and turned and turned and turned.... Yep.. Kearney I can do that too~! Wow momma your so amazing~ =) She melts my heart..
Free Tiktok Followers Without Downloading Apps
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment