So this time her flight actually took off! She was supposed to head home on thursday but her flight was canceled and put off till today. Lucky us! We had an extra few days to have more fun! We did alot while she was here and we all really had a great time. Everyone's surprised to hear she's only 10! So here was a few pics Makayla took at the North Shore of the sea turtles. They really are everywhere! We ate Thai food for lunch as it was her last meal and it was her choice of what she wanted. Makayla is not one to try new foods but she did and LOVED it. She is really good at eating with chopsticks too!Ok so the pic of Kole Kole pass is neat! We were to scared to do the hike as it was getting late...but someday i will venture up there! I have seen a few pictures and they were really neat.Ok Im going to clean up some and head to bed~!
Free Tiktok Followers Without Downloading Apps
5 years ago
1 comment:
I was much out of the loop on what is going on with the King family. I love this site. It makes me feel like I am in Hawaii. Keep up the good work! Love, Marcie
Post a Comment