So the good. Thad leaves for his two week leave in a week!! The girls and I are so very anxious to see him. I cant even begin to tell you how often the girls talk about daddy throughout the day and how extremly happy they are to know he's coming here soon .
The bad.. The girls have bad colds and the past 2 days have BOTH been taking turns running Fevers! as kearney says.. " mom.. i have a beaver in my head"... Ahh i love her. Today i woke up and i felt like i was hit by a car. I have a bad headcold and cold chills and hot sweats.. I pray tommorrow i am back to normal. I havent been sick the whole time i'v been here. And i sure cant call in SICK!! =) The kids were awsome today and played good together and watched barney .
The UGLY! Thad is for sure extending 3 months in Iraq. We are all very upset and angry. But Again we are a tough family and with the help of our family and friends. We will get through this! ..
Ok.. my computer is still not working..So bare with me I will get pics up and get this site back to normal soon!
Free Tiktok Followers Without Downloading Apps
5 years ago
2 comments:
I'm so sorry about the extension. I know we will all eventually have to bare through it, but it sucks more for you right now because it affects your life in the moment. Just know I'm here in la la land and you have my number if you need ANYTHING.
The extended time being added on to our troops is disappointing. Am glad you have family/friends for support. Be sure to eat healthy foods to maintain stamina. Stay strong. mb from tc
Post a Comment