Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy love day!

Sorry its been awhile since i've been able to post. Mom is home recovering and i've been taking care of her and keeping up on the house and laundry..Fun Fun Fun! The kids are much happier with Grammy home even if she cant run after them. I have tried to make a fire for seriously at least 15 years... and finally... I can make a fire last for more than 5 minutes! Ha Ha Ha.. I have found the trick! After trying for about an hour.. The kids have been happy to be at home . Kearney didnt go to school at all this week due to the snow.. and today she just woke up grumpy.. So she stayed in today as well. I think we will venture out tommorrow to chuck e cheese. The kids need to run around and play somewhere other than here. Kearney thinks her life is a musical she's been singing allllllllll dayyyyyyyy long! I remember doing that too.. Ok so i do it sometimes still!! =) Aubrey's found everyone's stash of choclates and candies..Aubrey is cutting two teeth right now and is ever so whiney! Im just tired and so looking forward to our vacation with thad. As of now i am leaving March 20th or so to go hawaii and get our new house. Its beautiful and brand new.Hopefully it will be finished by then! Its on post in Porter houseing and is going to be near the Commisary and PX . We've never lived on post so we are nervous and excited at the same time.I hope everyone had a great Valentines day! Thad and I spent hours on the webcam and truely it was a great valentines day. He opened his valentines present as we were watching. It was a great day even though he's so far away. We are now counting down the days! Hope all is well! Love Patti
ps.. Thank you Scheris,Miss betty and Hey you , Beth and Alan for the wonderful Vday packages for the girls They LOVED THEM!!

No comments: